Friday, December 4, 2009

What event or events have truly made a difference in your life that was for the better?

My alcaholism. I've been sober since April 18th, 2004. I believe that addiction, and the pain it brought me, and those around me was something that made me better as a person. When I laid in my death bed the several times I did, and saw death. I knew, that death could no longer be my fear. It instead helped me understand my biggest fear. Living. I now can face those hardships, that once I couldn't, and now who most can't. I can do that for me, who was first, and now for others who also suffer. I know now the journey I must take, and I am no longer afraid to live.



What event or events have truly made a difference in your life that was for the better?extension



Not believing everything that I have been taught.



What event or events have truly made a difference in your life that was for the better?movie theater opera theater



disconnecting from othe people and the pain it causes, but that in itself is a problem
It is love.
Remembering to ask the Divine for understanding....in all things.



in all the hardships and the blessings....this "WAY" has been my life line, my joy, my patience, my path to forgiveness...in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy