Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gay/Lesbian Pride events?

I'm 18 and out of the closet about my sexuality (I'm bi). I've been dying to go to a pride event but don't know how to go about even finding any. Like gay clubs or bars. Can someone help me out here? Please?



Gay/Lesbian Pride events?performing show



June is the big Pride month across the country. However, if you scope out local GLBT clubs there are usually some sort of weekly or monthly pride events. Depending on where you live, there may be some sort of diversity/LGBT issues groups that meet and discuss GLBT issues and occasionally plan pride events as well.



Gay/Lesbian Pride events?opera score opera theater



A very god source for locating Gay Pride paraes and Pridefestival is at:www.Interpride.org --- The website list pride parde and events around the world.



Check with your local LGBt Community Center about contacts for your local gay pride committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy