Thursday, December 10, 2009

My dreams predict events in my future?

I hardly ever remember my dreams, but the dreams that I do remember seem to foreshadow a part of my life. For example, I dreamed a couple weeks ago that my ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time) was hanging around his ex girlfriend again and it appeared to be true. (We actually broke up because of her). My other dreams in the past that I've remembered have somehow predicted a future event to happen too.



So last night, I had a dream that my ex and I were cuddling on my bed and talking again. We've been broken up for a couple weeks and came to a decision that we were done for good. But now that I had this dream, it makes me wonder.



What's it mean and is it even possible for dreams to predict the future or is it just coincidence?



My dreams predict events in my future?tickets



Dreams usually reveal things in your life that you are already feeling... chances are you subconsciouisly knew your (now) ex was not fully committed to the relationship. Your latest dream is no doubt your hopeful thinking that he will come back. This will most likely result in you pursuing this, and since he is a guy (and probably not interested in any kind of real relationship), will entertain the idea and get back with you... at least until something else comes along. It should be a warning that your personal feelings are getting in the way of rational thought. It's certainly not a prophecy.



My dreams predict events in my future?ballet opera theater



It's sooo possible.
myself as well i dreamed my aunt came to me in a dream she was dying at the time .but she was young and 18 and at her happiest. and dreamed my husband nite after nite was cheating he was....both came true yes they help you in life . belive it .
What's it mean? absolutely nothing --- and is it even possible for dreams to predict the future -- no not really -- or is it just coincidence? not coincidence -- it just means you think about the subject a lot and it entered your dreams -- it's sooooo not possible
Yes it is very possible, I had a dream when I was 8 years old that my grandfather passed away, the next morning he was gone. I was so upset I thought I had killed him just by dreaming it. When I was 23 I dreamt my grandmother passed away on wed. the next week wed. I got a phone call from my mother @ 11:45 pm that my grandmother passed. I've also dreamt that my ex husband (who was a truck driver) backed into something green, the next day, he backed into a tree. It can be scary sometimes, but it does happen.
It is possible for people to have dreams.. I know I do hence my name dejavu.



Now your dream its possible that you might get back with your ex but then again you have all these other dreams and they dont come true. So it could just be a dream..
It's defiantly possible, it happens to me all the time and when I type all the time it means all the time. that means your sidekick. I mean maybe your not like raven Symone on that's so raven because you don't have it while your awake but when your asleep.
According to Dreamcrowd:



To dream that you are in the future, signifies your hopes or your fears of how things will turn out depending on the scenario.



Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.
Your dreams may predict the future. Just keep your dreams in mind don't take them to heart because sometimes they might just be normal dreams. Trust it happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy