Friday, December 4, 2009

One date. calendar events will not delete. I can do minor edits, but cannot delete?

The date has passed and I suppose I ought not to care, but I want my calendar cleared and the event for that single day will not delete.



One date. calendar events will not delete. I can do minor edits, but cannot delete?opera mobile



If you have your calendar set to be viewed by the month, click on the item you wish to delete. At the top of the page there will be three buttons: update, delete and cancel. If you're looking at a daily calendar entry, each entry has [delete] after it. In either case, hitting the delete will erase that entry.



One date. calendar events will not delete. I can do minor edits, but cannot delete?imax theatre opera theater



Open your calendar page, then click on the "Event Lists" tab.



On this page you will have the option to delete, just like you do addresses and email. Check the box next to the event you wish to delete, go to the top of the page and click the delete button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy