Thursday, December 10, 2009

Betting on sporting events with friends is it legal or illegal in the USA?

I dont mean the kind of online betting, I mean like 2 guys that are friends and they place a $1000 bet on a game. Can I be arrested for doing that if cops found out about it? What I mean is like if you and a few of your friends got together in a bar and you each bet $100 on a sporting event. Can you be arrested for that?



Betting on sporting events with friends is it legal or illegal in the USA?concert venue



No, if two or three friends get together and bet on something, it's not illegal.



I don't think it's a good idea though. You might lose some friends.



Betting on sporting events with friends is it legal or illegal in the USA?events opera theater



depends on state you bet in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy