Thursday, December 10, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENTS COMES BACK!?!? I SAw ON wwe.com..( click here for more news)?

well I saw somehwere on wwe.com and I can't find where it says that anymore but Saturday Night Main Event..SNME comes back on June 2 and well i saw that it plays at 11:30...now I think that's only for the East..E.T..i dont know if it's also for the west...ANY WAY THE POINT IS IS THAT SNME RETUNS! YOUR THOUGHTS



SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENTS COMES BACK!?!? I SAw ON wwe.com..( click here for more news)?globe theater



Reasons why wrestling sucks.



1. Above and beyond all others...it is fake.



2. The Power Rangers have a better plot.



3. Steroids.



4. Objectification of women.



5. The fans.



6. The acronyms.



7. Thunder in Paradise.



8. The video games.



9. Lionel Tate



10. The fans deserve two spots on this list.



SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENTS COMES BACK!?!? I SAw ON wwe.com..( click here for more news)?oper opera theater



I was wondering when Saturday Nights Main Event was coming back. Thanks.
That would be pretty sweet but I dont know if it would be the same as it was in the eighties. Since Raw and Smackdown draw most of the fan base, They would have mainly jobber matches. But still, another day of wrestling on the calender is still a good deal for the fans.
Yeah, that's cool. It's not like da old SNME's but it's still cool.
yea i'll look forward to a free ppv. at least we wont be AS pissed off if john cena overcomes the odds again since we didnt pay
Hey, that's cool. I haven't seen SNME since last year.
that is so cool, thanks for telling us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy