Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shirtless at sports events?

when is it expected or cool for a guy to go shirtless at a sports event? have you ever done it, if you have, when, where? whats your thoughts?..... im 24, a guy



Shirtless at sports events?paramount theater



Yea, it is becoming more and more common. I believe it's acceptable when your playing at a professional level and the crowd and the player are lost in emotion.



No, I've never done it. I've always controlled my emotion. Come to think of it, I've never had the opportunity to achieve that level of emotion in a game.



The key here is Crowd, meaning lots of people supporting and believing in you and your teams achievement.



Shirtless at sports events?theatre opera theater



Well I have never done it but it is acceptable if your not inside, your not too fat sorry, and you don't try to show off too much. however if your going to paint your self that is just... weird i don't recommend it. hope i helped.
Man you sure are into going shirtless. This really depends, and think about the answers you got to your other shirtless questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy